Click the image below to download a registration form-
Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection
In accordance with Chapter 4-60-040(g) of the Municipal Code of Chicago, this transmittal serves as official notice to you, by the Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, that a liquor license application has been submitted for the location, within your ward, listed below.
Applicant Legal Name: 7-ELEVEN, INC.
Contact Number: (630)519-3915
Doing Business As: 7 ELEVEN #33768H
Business Location: 6200 N. SAYRE AVE., Floor 1ST
CHICAGO, IL 60631
License Type(s): 1474, Package Goods – 1ST FLOOR
Application Filed: 11/05/2013
Any objection to the granting of the license should be made to:
Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection/Local Liquor Control Commission
City Hall, Room 805
121 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Objection to this application must be made in writing, signed by the objector, and received by the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection within 35 days from the date the application was filed for all types of liquor licenses listed here.
Dear Neighbors and Community,
Just recently the 7-Eleven Inc. located at 177 N. 6200 N. Sayre Ave. has applied for a Packaged Goods License. We are thrilled to be a part of the wonderful Norwood Park Community. As many of you know, we have been at this location for many years and love being there for your needs.
We have received helpful feedback from our neighbors and communities and would like to inform you that we will continue to feature fresh food products (Fresh fruit, fresh dairy) which are delivered daily. Along with our fresh food assortment we will also be featuring a full Fresh Hot Foods Program including Pizza, Wings and much more over the next upcoming months. We will have a selection of beer, wine and alcohol. The assortment will be limited. Please know that we take selling of Age Restricted Product extremely seriously and we do have specific restrictions:
- Limit the sales of Alcohol to Monday thru Saturday 7:00 AM- 2:00 AM and Sunday 11:00 AM- 12:00 Midnight.
- Limit alcohol product assortment to large bottles (no ½ pints). No Malt Alcohol will be sold as well as low priced singles.
- Hard Spirits will be displayed behind the sales counter in a contained shelving unit that will not be assessable by anyone other than the Sales Associate.
- Alcohol stored/displayed in the cooler will only be available in locked doors. Employees will unlock the doors only after the customer has been properly identified as being of legal age to purchase age-restricted products. Our cooler doors are going to have electric locks on them that only the Sales Associate will be able to open.
- Monitoring by live video and recorded device both inside and outside of the store.
- 100% of employees trained and certified in Coming of Age (Licensed Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Education and Training (BASSET) program). Sales Associates must be 21 years of age and pass a criminal investigation.
- 7-Eleven’s Mystery Shop Program: Monthly mystery shoppers visit the store to insure that we are properly utilizing our Coming of Age training and techniques by asking for identification from anyone purchasing age-restricted products who appears to be under 30 years of age.
- 7-Eleven, Inc. is the only retailer that has the ability to scan all Drivers Licenses for proper age verification.
We are very much looking forward to being a part of this community for many years to come. I value your input, and would appreciate your support. Thank you very much for your time and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like further information regarding this proposal. I’m available to meet or talk to discuss any issues or concerns that you might have. Please contact me at any time Charlene.email@example.com or 312-952-3446
Community Relations Manager 7-Eleven, Inc. Heartland Zone